Registering as a new member
Please note, registrations for players under 16 years of age must be completed by a parent or guardian.
1. Go to bafa.azolve.com and click on ‘New Member’
Please complete all sections. Section 3 will be your account details. The Username automatically self populates with your email address. You can change this to a new username of your choice if you prefer.
2. Your profile page will then be brought up. Please do not select a club at this point. The first step here is to add your profile picture. This needs to be a passport style photo, a clear image of your face. Please be aware, a group photo, or a photo with you wearing helmet etc will not be accepted and may result in you not appearing on your game day roster. As well as photo upload there are three sections within this page that need completing. Profile, Member Details and BAFA Membership.
Each section then has subcategories which need to be completed. Please select Update Details and fill out the required details, including emergency contact and any relevant medical information you are happy to share with the club that may be useful in the event of an emergency.
3. The BAFA Membership tab looks like this:
At this point you are able to select your East Kilbride Pirates as your club. Please make sure you click on the right club as this locks it in once you have selected. The next stage is Add Membership.
4. You will now be given five options. Please select your primary role here – (not discipline).
- Contact – if you are a player for any of our teams UNLESS you are a women’s Opal flag player, or a youth flag player aged under 13 years
- Flag – if you are a women’s Opal flag player, or a youth flag player aged 13 years old
- Coach – if you coach any of our teams but are not also a player
- Player / coach – if you coach any of our teams, and also play
- Other – physio, stats, photographer, sideline assistant etc
Clicking on an option then gives you a couple of drop down boxes to choose from, including select team. Please select the correct option of:
• East Kilbride Pirates Adult Contact (senior team)
• East Kilbride Pirates women’s Sapphire (17+)
• Hamilton Buccaneers youth contact (13-16 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates youth contact (13-16 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates junior contact (14-19 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates youth flag development (10-13 years)
• Hamilton Buccaneers youth flag development (10-13 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates women’s Opal (16+)
Remember, if you play for one team and also coach with another within the club, you MUST register as a player coach. If you coach for multiple teams, then select your primary team when registering – Amanda will make sure you’re on all required rosters.
You will then need to upload ID in the Upload ID section.
Please update your profile with current proof of ID. The system requires two items to be uploaded (upload them as seperate items – not in one batch!), one of which needs to be photo ID. Documents accepted:
• Driving Licence
• Identity Card
• Utility Bill
• Bank Statement
• Letter from HMRC
‘Other’ documents can include a letter from your local authority, school, univeristy, employer or similar. Please add any reference numbers included on the document. If no reference number is available please enter xxxx. If your document does not include valid from/expiry dates please enter todays date. The expiry date will automatically be populated with the date that we will require your ID to be updated.
If you are under 18 we will accept parental details as proof of address. Under 18s can also upload their Bus or Train pass, Student card, or Young Scot card. If no form of photo ID exists then a copy of birth certificate will be accepted. However, please note that should you get to any National Finals competitions then additional photo ID may be requested.
You can also opt in or out to receiving information from BAFA. Members under 16 will also need to confirm parental consent.
5. Once you have uploaded your details you will see notification at the bottom that ID is pending approval. This can be ignored for now as it is just reference for you that the documents have been uploaded on to your profile and ID does not need to be approved for your to complete your registration. Scroll down and select Finish.
6. You will then be taken to the payment page. Please check to see if all details are correct and that the correct fee, as per below, has been applied.
• Adult Contact player £35
• Women’s Sapphire player £30
• Women’s Opal player £30
• Junior Contact player £25
• Youth Contact player £20
• Development youth Flag player £5.00
• Opal flag coach player £37
• Adult contact coach or player / coach £58
Please follow the onscreen instructions to complete your payment.
There will be an option to print your invoice confirmation once you have made your payment. You will also receive your
confirmation via email.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact registrations on email@example.com or Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 07920 252604.
Share this page