Re-registering as an existing member
Please note, registrations for players under 16 years of age must be completed by a parent or guardian.
1. Login to the BAFA portal here – bafa.azolve.com
Your Username and Password will be the same as they were when you set up your membership. If you cannot remember the password please select the ‘forgot password’ link. If you have forgotten your Username please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ask Amanda to check for you! DO NOT create a new profile.
2. Once logged into the BAFA system, click on ‘my profile’.
3. Here you’ll find three categories that need completing – Profile, Member Details and BAFA Membership. Please go into each section listed under your photo in the middle of the page and update all the details requested. It’s especially important to make sure your email address and contact address are up to date. You will need to click the yellow Update Details within each section. Kindly note, some sections are mandatory.
The BAFA Membership screen will be something like this:
4. To register, please select Add Membership.
You will be given five options. Please select your primary role here – (not discipline).
- Contact – if you are a player for any of our teams UNLESS you are a women’s Opal flag player, or a youth flag player aged under 13 years
- Flag – if you are a women’s Opal flag player, or a youth flag player aged 13 years old
- Coach – if you coach any of our teams but are not also a player
- Player / coach – if you coach any of our teams, and also play
- Other – physio, stats, photographer, sideline assistant etc
By selecting one of these options you will then be presented with the following:
5. Please complete the details. Your current team should appear here on the drop down menu. Please select the correct option of:
• East Kilbride Pirates Adult Contact (senior team)
• East Kilbride Pirates women’s Sapphire (17+)
• Hamilton Buccaneers youth contact (13-16 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates youth contact (13-16 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates junior contact (14-19 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates youth flag development (10-13 years)
• Hamilton Buccaneers youth flag development (10-13 years)
• East Kilbride Pirates women’s Opal (16+)
Remember, if you play for one team and also coach with another, you MUST register as a player coach. If you coach for multiple teams, then select your primary team when registering – Amanda will make sure you’re on all required rosters.
If you registered last year and your ID was accepted, you will NOT need to load up new ID again. If, for any reason, your ID was rejected (due to poor quality images for example) or has expired since uploaded, you will need to re-upload either one or two acceptable forms of ID, depending on whether one or both items were rejected or expired (upload them as seperate items – not in one batch!). One of these must be be photo ID. Documents accepted:
• Driving Licence
• Identity Card
• Utility Bill
• Bank Statement
• Letter from HMRC
‘Other’ documents can include a letter from your local authority, school, univeristy, employer or similar. Please add any reference numbers included on the document. If no reference number is available please enter xxxx. If your document does not include valid from/expiry dates please enter todays date. The expiry date will automatically be populated with the date that we will require your ID to be updated.
If you are under 18 or registering on behalf of someone under 18, we will accept parental details as proof of address. Under 18s can also upload their Bus or Train pass, Student card or Young Scot card. If no form of photo ID exists then a copy of birth certificate will be accepted. However, please note that should you get to any National Finals competitions or an opposing team disputes your identity, then additional photo ID may be requested!
A pending approval message will then appear on the screen if both items have been successfully uploaded. This can be ignored at this time – note, ID does NOT need to be approved for your to complete your registation.
You can also opt in or out to receiving information from BAFA. Members under 16 will also need to confirm parental consent.
6. Scroll down and select finish.
You will then be taken to the payment page. Please check to see if all details are correct and that the correct fee, as per below, has been applied.
• Adult Contact player £35
• Women’s Sapphire player £30
• Women’s Opal player £40
• Junior Contact player £25
• Youth Contact player £20
• Development youth Flag player £5.00
• Flag player / coach £37
• Adult contact coach or player / coach £58
• Other £5 (ie stats, photographer, sideline assistant) £5
There will be an option to print your invoice confirmation once you have made your payment. You will also receive your confirmation via email.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact registrations on email@example.com or Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or by text at 07920 252604.
Share this page